To maintain quality, efficiency and safety, companies rely on custom molds and fixtures to position, protect,... parts at all stages of the manufacturing process.
3D printing can significantly improve the production of these tools and fixtures, eliminating cost and design barriers.
- FDM 3D printing technology builds plastic parts, layer by layer, directly from CAD files. This simplifies the entire process, it is cost-effective and less time-consuming
- Evaluate and make immediate improvements to the model
- FDM allows tools to be made for optimal performance and ergonomics
- Molds and fixtures made of durable thermoplastics are strong, lightweight and able to withstand harsh manufacturing environments
- Biocompatible materials are ideal for the medical industry
- The multi-materials of PolyJet technology make it possible to create customized molds and fixtures to suit individual needs